Salesforce Administrator Salary Guide 2021
Salesforce jobs are high paying jobs whether it is a developer, project manager or a system administrator.
So, how much does a Salesforce administrator make in different parts of the world? Find out by reading below.
Who are Salesforce Admins?
A Salesforce Administrator is the go to person at any organization that manage the day to day support and user management of the Salesforce org.
An administrator wears many hats and have the ability to juggle between those roles.
A few of these may include:
- Business analysis: An admin may be required to reach out to stakeholders and gather requirements for a new enhancements on an existing or new salesforce implementation.
- Solution design: An admin would need to decide the best approach to a problem by using configuration and declarative changes.
- Business process design: An admin is key is analysing the processes of a business and documenting them. These process design documents are then used to design solutions.
- Support and operations: An admin is responsible for ongoing support at an end user and has to ensure the system is working smoothly.
Salesforce Administrator Salaries Around the World
Salesforce salaries are generally regarding as high compared to other jobs around the globe. However, salary trends are based on multiple different factors, such as:
- Skills/Years of experience
- Size of the organization/appetite to pay
The following table shows average salaries for junior and senior salesforce administrators around the world.
- Junior Admins have 1-3 years of experience
- Senior Admins have 5+ years of experience
The graph above shows salaries from around the world converted to USD. The table below shows salaries in US Dollar.
This data comes directly from the salary survey report which is available on the Mason Frank website. The figures are averages from the survey data collected by them. You can find the figures by going to their website and completing a form before being allowed to download the report.
The table below shows salary in country’s own currency.
|United States||$ 85,000||$ 140,000|
|Canada||C$ 70000||C$ 110000|
|United Kingdom||£ 30,000||£ 60,000|
|Ireland||€ 30,000||€ 65,000|
|France||€ 40,000||€ 60,000|
|Switzerland||FR 75,000||FR 105,000|
|Germany||€ 45,000||€ 75,000|
|Spain||€ 25,000||€ 35,000|
|Belgium||€ 30,000||€ 45,000|
|Netherlands||€ 30,000||€ 50,000|
|Italy||€ 20,000||€ 35,000|
|Australia||A$ 90,000||A$ 130,000|
|Japan||YEN 2,600,000||YEN 6,000,000|
|Singapore||S$ 55,000||S$ 100,000|
Salesforce administrators are the gate keepers of a Salesforce org. They help enhance the implementation with their configuration and problem solving skills.
Are you planning to apply for a Salesforce Administrator job and are qualified but unsure of what to expect in the interview? We have a quick guide that can help you prepare.