Salesforce Business Analyst Salary 2021
Salesforce jobs are high paying jobs whether it is a developer, project manager or a business analyst.
So, how much does a Salesforce business analyst make in different parts of the world? Find out by reading below.
Who are Salesforce Business Analysts?
A Salesforce Business Analyst is the go to person at any organization that manage the day to day conversations with the business stakeholders to understand their processes and ways of working. As a result, a BA can help determine the best use of Salesforce for the customers.
A Business Analyst wears many hats and have the ability to juggle between those roles.
A few of these may include:
- Business analysis: A business analyst is mainly required to reach out to stakeholders and gather requirements for a new enhancements on an existing or new salesforce implementation.
- Solution design: A BA would need to decide the best approach to a problem by working with the salesforce administrators and developers to help design an optimal solution.
- Business process design: A BA is key in analysing the processes of a business and documenting them. These process design documents are then used to design solutions.
- Problem Solving: A BA is responsible for problem solving for the business and guiding them through the solution.
Salesforce Business Analyst Salaries Around the World
Salesforce salaries are generally regarding as high compared to other jobs around the globe. However, salary trends are based on multiple different factors, such as:
- Skills/Years of experience
- Size of the organization/appetite to pay
The following table shows average salaries for junior and senior salesforce business analysts around the world.
- Junior BAs have 1-3 years of experience
- Senior BAs have 5+ years of experience
The graph above shows salaries from around the world converted to USD. The table below shows salaries in US Dollar.
This data comes directly from the salary survey report which is available on the Mason Frank website. The figures are averages from the survey data collected by them. You can find the figures by going to their website and completing a form before being allowed to download the report.
The table below shows salary in country’s own currency.
|Ireland||€ 40,000||€ 70,000|
|France||€ 40,000||€ 70,000|
|Germany||€ 60,000||€ 93,000|
|Spain||€ 30,000||€ 45,000|
|Italy||€ 23,000||€ 45,000|
|Australia||A$ 110,000||A$ 150,000|
|Japan||YEN 4,300,000||YEN 7,800,000|
|Singapore||S$ 70,000||S$ 110,000|
Salesforce Business Analysts are the translators of all that is needed for Salesforce administrators and developers to build for the stakeholders. They help enhance the implementation with their analysis and problem solving skills.
Are you planning to apply for a Salesforce Business Analyst job and are qualified but unsure of what to expect in the interview? We have a quick guide that can help you prepare.