Salesforce has provided a free learning portal called Trailhead. This free learning site is for any one who wants to learn more about their products and services and how to build on it. Trailhead has unlimited number of modules that help train an individual on different topics.
What content can you find on Salesforce Trailhead?
Salesforce trailhead provides a variety of learning material that can help you master any skill related to Salesforce.
You can find content tailored to your role, level and different salesforce products.
Their learning is structured around the following:
- Modules: Modules introduce you to specific topics in bite-sized units.
- Trails: Trails are guided learning paths through modules and projects that help you cover the most ground in the shortest amount of time.
- Trailmixes: Trailmixes are custom learning paths you create from your favorite trails, modules, projects, and superbadges.
- Projects: Projects give you hands-on practice with Salesforce technologies via step-by-step instructions.
- Superbadges: Superbadges let you take the skills you’ve learned and apply them to complex, real-world business problems.
How do you earn badges?
When you finish a module, project, or superbadge, you’re awarded badges. A badge, earned from modules and projects, represents general knowledge in a specific topic area, and a superbadge represents real-world proficiency in that discipline.
How do you score more points?
Hands-on challenges earn the most points (500 points per challenge), quizzes have a sliding points scale starting at 100 points if you get it right on the first try, and projects give you 50 points at each step. Superbadges not only give you points for completing challenges, but you get a whopping 2000 points for completing the superbadge.
Who is a Salesforce Trailblazer?
Trailblazer Meaning: /treyl-bley-zer/ noun
- A pioneer; an innovator; a lifelong learner; a mover and shaker.
- A leader who leaves a path for others to follow.
- Most importantly, a person who builds a better world for others.
At salesforce, anyone can be a Trailblazer — developers, administrators, architects, sales leaders, marketers, and CEOs. Trailblazers share a unique trait: they focus on putting their customers at the centre of everything they do.
Trailblazers are some of the quickest to adapt to these changes and are the ones gaining new skills faster than ever.
What are the Trailblazer Ranks?
Trailhead has a ranking system which is all about fun! The more badges and points you can get the more you learn and the higher you go up the ranks! See the different ranks below.
How do you use Trailhead?
First things first, Sign Up on Trailhead.
Once signed up, the following modules can help you familiarize yourself with Trailhead.
|Trailhead Basics||15 min|
|Trailhead Playground Management||20 min|
Trailhead is there to help you succeed from home, build new skills, and find opportunities to connect virtually to the Trailblazer Community.
If you are interested in starting a career in Salesforce or are a customer who wants to learn more about the product then Trailhead is the one stop shop for it all!